The Cuetec CT273 forearm and butt sleeve are black. This pool stick features a black Veltex grip, Implex joint, and a warp-resistant, fiberglass-clad maple shaft. The shaft has the Cuetec SST super slim taper with the Tru-Glide finish. It's all in the technology. Cuetec cues are known for their durability and quality. Superior balance and a professional taper add to the quality hit enjoyed by professionals such as Shane Van Boening and Allison Fisher. It has a Tiger Everest Tip.
Cuetec's composite cladding completely encases the solid wood core in an armor of high-tech synthetic material.
A Power Bonding Process protects the cue from warping by locking out moisture and temperature changes.
Synthetic cladding provides ding and dent resistance, and adds tremendous strength to the cue.
You get the performance associated with high-tech composite materials, and the feel of wood.
Pro players Shane Van Boening and Allison Fisher endorse the cue
- 3/8 x 14 stainless steel joint pin set into black fiber nylon to seal the cue from moisture
- Professional Series S.S.T. shaft with 15” Super Slim Taper
- Tru-Glide finish eliminates stickiness
- Acueweight weighting system - from 18 - 21 ounces
- Veltex wrap for a sure grip