A classic Meucci Pool Cue! The Meucci Hall of Fame 01 is a classic Meucci pool cue made famous by its unique and elegant style and high-performance. The forearm is made of a stained bird's-eye maple with four ebony colored points and four colored veneers. The sleeve of the cue features six long ivory colored windows between ivory colored chain link rings at top and bottom.The shaft collar has ivory colored chain link rings and features brass insert threading.
- Tip: 12.75mm leather tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit.
- Shaft: Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer laminated hard rock maple shaft.
- Taper: 14-16 pro taper.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Wrap: Urethane coated black Irish Linen.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable weight system.