There is a reason this cue is called the Hall of Fame 02 - it's a true Meucci classic. This Meucci pool cue is designed for style and high-performance. The forearm of the cue is a stained bird's-eye maple with four ivory colored points with four colored veneers. The sleeve of the pool cue features an ebony sleeve with a thick ring of stained bird's-eye maple between maple and blue stained maple boxes within ivory colored rings above and below. The shaft collar has ring of stained bird's-eye maple between maple and blue stained maple boxes within ivory colored rings above and below.
- Tip: 12.75mm leather tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit.
- Shaft: Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer laminated hard rock maple shaft.
- Taper: 14-16 pro taper.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Wrap: Urethane coated white Irish linen.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable weight system.