Fit for a King! Incredible performance and style! Elevate your game with this Meucci classic 21st Century #1 pool cue stick. This cue is uniquely designed with a king's crown effect on the butt, the joint, and just above the wrap. The crown design is made from a hardened imitation ivory tone material. The forearm consists of six black points, with a unique scrimshaw on each point, all set in a birdseye-forearm. In the butt sleeve there are also six unique scrimshaw designs to further set off the king's crown. Tasteful red, aluminum, and white rings complete the design of this beautiful cue. The Meucci 21st Century #1 comes with one of Meucci's unsurpassed 35-layer low-deflection Black Dot Bullseye laminated shafts.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit.
- Shaft: One Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer laminated hard rock maple shaft.
- Taper: 14-16 pro taper.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-20oz.