Performance! The Meucci Hi-Pro 1 pool cue is all about performance and style. The forearm of the cue is made from a stained bird's eye maple and features a black high impact plastic ring with four ebony points with white, green, red, and black colored veneers. Each point has a synthetic mother-of-pearl slotted diamond. The sleeve features a black composite with slotted diamonds and circles in veneered windows. The collar has black high impact plastic with reddish wooden ring.
- Tip: 12.75mm leather tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit.
- Shaft: Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer laminated hard rock maple shaft.
- Taper: 14-16 pro taper.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Wrap: Urethane coated black with white specs Irish linen wrap.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-20oz.