Another brilliant cue by MeucciThe foreman is design features a gray stained bird's eye maple with four ivory colored points with three colored veneers and a colored diamond shaped inlay atop a thin line in each point. The sleeve of the cue is a gray stained bird's eye butt sleeve with multi colored blocks in ivory colored rings at top and bottom. The collar is an ivory colored collar with multi colored block.
- Tip: 12.75mm leather tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit.
- Shaft: One Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer laminated hard rock maple
- Taper: 14 1/2-16 pro taper.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Wrap: Urethane coated white Irish linen with brown specs.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: Basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-20oz.