This deep blue maple cue is made with four overlay black and white points. It has white diamonds and a sleek wrapless handle. Players cues are an excellent choice at reasonable prices with a lifetime guarantee even against warpage. They enable you to play a great game. The cues and shafts start with 100% North American Grade A' hard rock maple to ensure quality and straightness. They are turned seven times during curing and stabilized to ensure straightness. These cues have high impact ferrules and come standard with a high impact French Le Pro leather tip. The cues use a variety of exotic hard wood butts, a variety of wraps and have quality finishing touches to ensure your cue looks good and you play excellently for many years.
- Lifetime Guarantee even against warpage
- Made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
- High-quality French Le Pro leather tip
- Special High-impact ferrule so durable it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee against chipping or cracking
- Custom 5/16 x 18 joint for a secure fit
- Full 15" professional taper for an effortless stroke
- High-gloss Super UV Finish protects cue from fading & chipping