Since 1965, Viking pool cues have been proudly MADE IN THE USA. Viking is one of the oldest and most recognized US-based manufacturers. From the tip to the bumper, a Viking cue is crafted with some of the best components, experience and care in the billiards industry. These cues are 100% American-Made and come with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects, including warpage.
Features of this cue include Viking Phenolic tip, V Crush shaft, Viking Quick Release Joint, grain enhancement stain, and reactive black phenolic ferrule.
- Tip: Viking Phenolic
- Ferrule: Reactive Black Phenolic Ferrule
- Wrap: Wrapless
- Shaft: V CRUSH Hard Rock Maple
- Taper: Conical CRUSH Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Aged Hard Rock Michigan Maple
- Joint: High Impact Modified Acryilic, flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 X 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- Butt Plate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime including warpage