Avon Pool Table
Simple lines match tapered block legs to form an iconic, lasting treasure in your game room! When combined with complementing furniture to match any decor, the American Heritage Avon Pool Table will provide endless hours of entertainment for your friends and family.
The pool table offers excellent playability while it's modest design, iconic styling and rich suede brown finish radiates simplicity at its' finest.
The Avon includes 1" certified slate and teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality play.
The Avon Pool Table comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories.
Pool Table Features:
- Wood veneer construction with a suede brown finish
- 1", three-piece certified slate
- Standard Green, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Hardwood rails with diamond inlay sights.
- Black fringe leather pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Pool Table Dimensions:
- 8' Size
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 53.5" W x 97" L x 31.75" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust the table finish with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Table Covers can be used to keep the pool table dust-free and protect it from other forms of accidental damage when the pool table isn’t in use. Table covers can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits
- Periodically Brushing the felt on the pool table with our approved brushes helps properly maintain the quality of play. Brushes can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits.
- American Heritage Billiards uses all-natural, K66 cushion rubber. Since our cushion rubber is all-natural and isn’t modified from its original state with additives, it eventually hardens slowly over time which can negatively affect the game play of the pool table. Depending on the climate and humidity variations in your area, our cushion rubber typically lasts between 10-15 years through normal use before it becomes hard, at which point, it should be replaced. When the cushion rubber becomes hard, please contact us as we’ll issue free replacement cushion rubber with proof of original purchase. Additionally, we can connect you to an installer whom can help replace the cushion rubber for you.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed