Marietta Pool Table
American Heritage Billiards - the world's leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar and Bar Stool manufacturer - presents the Marietta Pool Table.
The uniquely patterned rails and rail blinds encourage a second look, while the construction and playability keep you coming back to the Marietta. Featuring custom shield pockets, diamond sights and a striking Sierra stain, the Marietta is sure to be a crowd pleaser no matter where it resides.
Custom leather pockets seamlessly blend with the diamond sighted top rail of the pool table's perimeter.
The pool table offers excellent playability while it's remarkable design, exceptional styling and striking Sierra brown finish exudes class and taste.
The American Heritage Marietta includes 1" certified slate and teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality play.
The Marietta Pool Table comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories.
Pool Table Features:
- American Maple hardwood construction with a striking Sierra finish
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2" solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- 1", three-piece certified slate
- Khaki, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- American Maple rails with decorative sights
- Custom-tailored leather shield pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 55.5" W x 98.75" L x 32.25" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust the table finish with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Table Covers can be used to keep the pool table dust-free and protect it from other forms of accidental damage when the pool table isn’t in use. Table covers can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits
- Periodically Brushing the felt on the pool table with our approved brushes helps properly maintain the quality of play. Brushes can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits.
- American Heritage Billiards uses all-natural, K66 cushion rubber. Since our cushion rubber is all-natural and isn’t modified from its original state with additives, it eventually hardens slowly over time which can negatively affect the game play of the pool table. Depending on the climate and humidity variations in your area, our cushion rubber typically lasts between 10-15 years through normal use before it becomes hard, at which point, it should be replaced. When the cushion rubber becomes hard, please contact us as we’ll issue free replacement cushion rubber with proof of original purchase. Additionally, we can connect you to an installer whom can help replace the cushion rubber for you.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed