Quest Pool Table
American Heritage Billiards - the world's leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar and Bar Stool manufacturer - presents the Quest Pool Table.
The Quest was inspired by the girders, the steel that made every high-rise soar. Risen by the immigrants from Sicily, Dublin, and York. Built for the bankers, and the well-heeled order, who were adorned with top hats, and their cigars so big they took on some kind of resemblance of an industrialized scepter.
It’s a step back in time, to when America was first modern. To when motorized cars were infants and an electrified light bulb was marveled at, as if it were a Martian.
It was a new beginning–when rivets first held the seams of America together.
It was beauty. It was perfection. It was a new universe crafted out of metal and wood.
Before you take your first shot, take a step back and admire the Quest Pool Table for its attractiveness, warmth, and inspiration. And if you look close enough, sitting on the rails, as if a girder, just might be three hard working new Americans, sharing a simple lunch.
This was the inspiration.
The story behind how it was made…
To build this masterpiece only the finest grade “A” American “Red Oak” is selected for its natural strength and beauty. This helps create the perfect canvas to ensure a quality, heirloom, consistent furniture finish.
To accentuate the rich character of the wood, artisans carefully work the wood surface the “old fashioned way” with a wire wheel that opens the deep grain and enhances its natural beauty. This will enable us to build finish colors deep within the grain. Next, we utilize woodworking techniques from the turn of the century to distress the red oak surface so that the finished piece will ultimately mimic the wear and tear endured during the industrial age.
Finally, prior to any finish applications, the wood is water-soaked to open the grain and feature the distressing we have created. We can now develop a tremendous depth of finish. When you look closely, it’s easy to see the brown, black, grey and white finishes, and perhaps more than one level of grey can be seen depending on the actual wood grain of each piece.
Imagine the metal sled legs as the girders used a century ago to support the bridges of America. In today’s application, they are a unique engineering feat in this table’s support. Created precisely in angle and depth, these legs support more than 700lbs of weight tirelessly and in a state of perfect levelness so that you can enjoy this century old game for years to come.
We have pulled the metal elements from the legs into the rail sights, rail corners and blind aprons to add the finishing touches to this beautiful collectible that will surely become a family heirloom.
So let the celebration begin and the memories start building at your very next party!
The American Heritage Quest pool table offers excellent playability while its' astonishing design, exceptional tailoring and Glacier finish projects panache and sophistication.
The American Heritage Quest includes 1" certified slate and Teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality pool table play. The American Heritage Quest Pool Table comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more!
Quest Pool Table Features:
- American Red Oak hardwood construction with a Glacier finish
- Six oversized beams are utilized to create the structural frame for this masterpiece. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting.
- 1", three-piece certified slate
- Black, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Decorative oak hardwood rails with decorative metal bolt sights
- Unique internal leather drop-in pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Quest Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 57" W x 101" L x 31" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust the table finish with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Table Covers can be used to keep the pool table dust-free and protect it from other forms of accidental damage when the pool table isn’t in use. Table covers can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits
- Periodically Brushing the felt on the pool table with our approved brushes helps properly maintain the quality of play. Brushes can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits.
- American Heritage Billiards uses all-natural, K66 cushion rubber. Since our cushion rubber is all-natural and isn’t modified from its original state with additives, it eventually hardens slowly over time which can negatively affect the game play of the pool table. Depending on the climate and humidity variations in your area, our cushion rubber typically lasts between 10-15 years through normal use before it becomes hard, at which point, it should be replaced. When the cushion rubber becomes hard, please contact us as we’ll issue free replacement cushion rubber with proof of original purchase. Additionally, we can connect you to an installer whom can help replace the cushion rubber for you.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed