- Game Room Tables
- American Heritage - Camden 8' Pool Table - Navajo Finish
Camden Pool Table
The soft Suede finish of the Camden, combined with unique, subtle accents create an eye-catching look that will fit any decor.
Featuring a beautiful maple veneer cabinet, maple rails with decorative blinds, robust Ram's head legs - and finished off with custom Suede fringe loop & tassle pockets, the Camden pool table has got it all!
The pool table offers excellent playability while it's extraordinary design, exceptional couture and Suede finish exudes refinement.
The Camden includes 1" certified slate and teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality play.
The Camden Pool Table comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more!
Pool Table Features:
- Maple veneer hardwood construction with a smooth Suede brown finish
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2" solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- 1", three-piece certified slate
- Khaki Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Decorative maple hardwood rails with diamond sights
- Coordinating Brown fringe loop & tassle pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Pool Table Dimensions:
- 8' Size
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 54.75" W x 99" L x 32.5" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust the table finish with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Table Covers can be used to keep the pool table dust-free and protect it from other forms of accidental damage when the pool table isn’t in use. Table covers can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits
- Periodically Brushing the felt on the pool table with our approved brushes helps properly maintain the quality of play. Brushes can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits.
- American Heritage Billiards uses all-natural, K66 cushion rubber. Since our cushion rubber is all-natural and isn’t modified from its original state with additives, it eventually hardens slowly over time which can negatively affect the game play of the pool table. Depending on the climate and humidity variations in your area, our cushion rubber typically lasts between 10-15 years through normal use before it becomes hard, at which point, it should be replaced. When the cushion rubber becomes hard, please contact us as we’ll issue free replacement cushion rubber with proof of original purchase. Additionally, we can connect you to an installer whom can help replace the cushion rubber for you.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed